The 24-hours Distress Line is available seven days a week
The Distress Line provides confidential, non-judgmental and short-term crisis intervention, emotional support and resources to people in crisis or distress. We also support family, friends and caregivers of people in crisis.
Our Distress Line Service provides:
- Crisis Intervention
- Suicide Prevention
- Family Violence Prevention
- Emergency Intervention and Response
- Emotional Support
- Community Resource Referral
When you reach out we will:
- Listen to your situation
- Provide emotional support
- Explore options with you
- Connect you with local resources and referrals
During times of high demand, it may take a while to connect to a listener. Please stay on the line or try again later.
If you or someone you love is in immediate danger, call 911.