The 24-hour Seniors Abuse Helpline is available seven days a week
The Seniors Abuse Helpline provides confidential, non-judgmental, and short-term crisis intervention, emotional support and resources to those who are experiencing or concerned about someone else experiencing seniors’ abuse.
Highly trained volunteers connect with and provide support to, anyone experiencing seniors abuse.
Our Seniors Abuse Helpline provides:
- Crisis Intervention
- Suicide Prevention
- Seniors Abuse and Family Violence Prevention
- Emergency Intervention and Response
- Emotional Support
- Community resource referral
When you reach out we will:
- Listen to your situation
- Provide emotional support
- Explore options with you
- Connect you with local resources and referrals
Sometimes during high demand it may take a while to connect to a listener. Please stay on the line or try again later. If you are in immediate danger, call 911.