Our Advocacy and Wayfinding staff work with people with lived experience of mental illness, and their families and other caregivers, to find the services and supports they need. Services are provided over the phone or by email.
Contact us if you need:
- Help with financial assistance applications and appeals.
- Referrals to free and low-cost therapy and counseling services.
- Mental health education and support for caregivers.
- Help locating affordable housing and subsidies.
- Help with landlord/tenant concerns.
- Help locating programs for mental health recovery, education, or employment training.
- Other supports, unique to your own needs.
Call 780-414-6300 and ask to talk to an Advocacy Coordinator or email firstname.lastname@example.org