Our Advocacy and Wayfinding staff work with people with lived experience of mental illness, and their families and other caregivers, to find the services and supports they need. Services are provided in person, over the phone, or by email.
Contact us if you need:
- Help with financial assistance applications and appeals.
- Referrals to free and low-cost therapy and counseling services.
- Mental health education and support for caregivers.
- Help locating affordable housing and subsidies.
- Help with landlord/tenant concerns.
- Help locating programs for mental health recovery, education, or employment training.
- Other supports, unique to your own needs.
Call 780-414-6300 and ask to talk to an Advocacy Coordinator or email firstname.lastname@example.org
“The system out there is very complex. The help I have gotten from the advocacy team has been extraordinary. I have no doubt I would be on the street now had it not been for the help I received.”
With the support of our community, CMHA Edmonton is able to provide critical mental health programs and services to those who need them most. A donation today can help one more community member get the mental health care they need.