211 is a free, confidential service that provides information and referral to a wide range of community, social and government services.
Our certified community resource specialists are trained to help you navigate the complex network of social services. We can help you find:
- basic needs (food, clothing, shelter and financial support)
- employment resources
- parenting support
- counselling/support groups
- health care
- legal services
- and MUCH more!
To Access 211:
- Dial 211* for telephone service, available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, in over 170 languages.
- Click here to chat with our support team, available from noon to 8:00 pm (Mountain Time).
- Search for services online at ab.211.ca.
- Browse our free resource list here for printable information sheet on a variety of topics.
*If you live outside of Edmonton, Leduc, Spruce Grove, Stony Plain, and Parkland County, call 780-482-4636 to reach 211.
Information for Service Providers:
To find out if your organization is eligible for a free listing in the 211 database, review our criteria and then contact the 211 Community Resource Database Team at 780-392-8722 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.