211 is a free, confidential service that provides information and referral to a wide range of community, social health and government services.
Our certified community resource specialists are trained to help you navigate the complex network of social services. We can help you find:
- basic needs (food, clothing, shelter and financial support)
- employment resources
- parenting support
- counselling/support groups
- health care
- legal services
- and MUCH more!
To Access 211:
- Dial 211* for telephone service, available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, in over 170 languages.
- Text 211 and type INFO to chat live with our support team.
- Click here to chat with our support team, available from noon to 8:00 pm (Mountain Time).
- Search for services online at ab.211.ca.
- Browse our free resource list here for printable information sheet on a variety of topics.
*If you live outside of Edmonton, Leduc, Spruce Grove, Stony Plain, and Parkland County, call 780-482-4636 to reach 211.
Information for Service Providers:
To find out if your organization is eligible for a free listing in the 211 database, review our criteria and then contact the 211 Community Resource Database Team at 780-392-8722 or email@example.com for more information.